CALL FOR PAPERS
The 18th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2017) is the next in a longstanding series of biennial international conferences for high-quality research in intelligent systems and cognitive science for educational computing applications. Empirical and theoretical papers are solicited for submission.
Please submit all papers at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aied2017
Full papers, short papers, and industry papers will be published by Springer
Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Submissions should be in Springer format.
See https://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0 for more details.
– Full papers (10-12 pages)
– Posters (4 pages)
– Industry Papers (up to 6 pages)
– Workshop proposals (2-4 pages)
– Tutorial proposals (2-4 pages)
– Doctoral consortium (4 pages): access the call for papers here
– Interactive Events (2 pages)
– Abstract for Full Papers Jan 31, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Full Papers & Posters: Feb 7, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Industry Papers: Feb 7, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Workshop & Tutorial Proposals: Jan 13, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Doctoral Consortium papers: Feb 26, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Interactive Events: April 7, 2017, 11:59pm HST