CALL FOR PAPERS
The 18th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2017) is the next in a longstanding series of biennial international conferences for high quality research in intelligent systems and cognitive science for educational computing applications. Empirical and theoretical papers are solicited for submission.
Please submit all papers at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aied2017
Full papers, short papers, and industry papers will be published by Springer
Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Submissions should be in Springer format.
See https://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0 for more details.
– Full papers (10-12 pages)
– Posters (4 pages)
– Industry Papers (up to 6 pages)
– Workshop proposals (2-4 pages)
– Tutorial proposals (2-4 pages)
– Doctoral consortium (4 pages): access the call for papers here
– Interactive Events (2 pages)
– Abstract for Full Papers Jan 31, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Full Papers & Posters: Feb 7, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Industry Papers: Feb 7, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Workshop & Tutorial Proposals: Jan 13, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Doctoral Consortium papers: Feb 26, 2017, 11:59pm HST
– Interactive Events: April 7, 2017, 11:59pm HST